Soya chunks Kheema with Paneer
• By Gokila Tamilselvan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 410 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chunks Kheema with Paneer
- › Tomatoes -50 gm Garlic - 2 to 3 cloves Soya chunks- 30 gm Paneer - 75 gm Ghee - 10 gm Salt as per taste Spices as per taste
1. Boil soya chunks. Drain it and squeeze out the water and keep aside
2. Saute Paneer In a non stick pan and keep aside
3. Grind tomatoes and garlic . Make a fine paste and keep aside
4. In a pan add 10 gm ghee . Add the tomato paste and cook until raw smell leaves. Add salt , turmeric , spice powder of your choice (I used taco powder) . Add veggies of your choice (I didnt add any veggies)
5. Pulse the soya chunks in a mixer and add it to the tomato paste and add sauted paneer and cook until everything gets along well.
6. Serve it hot .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!