Soya Chunks fried rice
• By Aditi jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 416 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunks fried rice
- › soya chunks - 30gms
- › spring onion - 15gms
- › olive oil - 10gms
- › carrot- 20gms
- › broccoli -30gms
- › spinach - 20gms
- › rice - 50gms
- › garlic - 10gms
- › sweet corn -15gms
- › ketchup - optional
- › salt, pepper, asafetida, cumin seeds
1. Boil and strain extra water from rice. Keep it aside to cool.
2. While the rice is being boiled and cooled down measure and chop all the vegetables. Put soya chunks in hot water for 10mins and strain them. Also either saute the soya chunks or air fry them. I have used air fried chunks in this recipe but you can saute them with vegetables as well.
3. Put oil in non stick pan.
4. Add asafetida and cumin.
5. Add garlic and saute for 5secs.
6. Add all the chopped veggies.
7. Add salt, pepper and a bit of ketchup as per your taste. Saute.
8. I like to keep my veggies a bit on raw side so I haven't fried them much. Add rice and top it with boiled soya chunks. Garnish with coriander if you want. Mix and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!