Soya Chunks and paneer Pulav
• By Vibhav Ojha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 522 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunks and paneer Pulav
- › Rice - 150 g
- › Ghee - 15 g
- › Soya Chunks - 30 g
- › Paneer - 100 g
- › Green Vegetables/Cauliflower
- › Turmeric, Salt, Coriander powder, Cumin powder and Chicken/Biryani Masala
- › Curd - 100g
- › Pepper, Cloves, bay leaf etc
- › 20 ml milk and saffron (optional)
1. Take a bowl. pour 100 g curd. Mix Vegetables, paneer cubs, and soaked and dried soya Chunks. add a pinch of turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder, a little bit of available spices, either chicken masala or biryani masala. Mix well. Cover and keep for an hour.
2. Boil Rice and keep it aside.
3. Take a deep cooking utensil. Heat the ghee. Add cloves, pepper, bay leaves. add the marinated mixture. Cook for 7-8 mins.
4. add boiled rice layer over it. keep the flame at the lowest and cook for 6-7 mins with lid cover. if you have saffron and milk add it over the rice. it is completely optional.
5. It's done. Mix and serve with cucumber raita. two equal serves were made. calories mentioned are for one serve only.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!