Soya chunka salad
• By Shefali Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 167 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chunka salad
- › soya chunks - 25 gram dahi - 15 gram salt, mix herbs, cumin seeds and black pepper as per ur taste cucumber - 60 gram onion - 50 gram tomato - 50 gram cabbage - 30 gram capsicum - 50 gram can add more veggies like bellpepper, carrot. olive oil/ghee - 2 gram.
1. boil soya chunks for 10 mins then squeeze the all water . Marinate soya chunks with Curd, salt, mix herbs, cumin seeds and black pepper. Refrigerate marinate soya chunks for 30 mins. then took 2 gram olive oil/ ghee in pan and saute cabbage and capisum for 30 sec. After 30 mins mix saute veggies, cucumber, onion ,tomato, mint and corider leaves and black pepper and salt as per taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!