Soya chunk salad
• By Nikita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 122 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chunk salad
- › Soya chunks
- › Bell pepper
- › Broccali
- › Baby corn
- › Beans
- › Tomato
- › Onion
1. Soak soya chuncks in warm water for 30 minutes or easy way.. Microwave for 5 min.
2. Squeeze them once they are cold and roast them in little oil or butter. Roast until they get golden
3. Put them aside.. Now take a spoon full oil of butter and saute onion and other veggies of your choice.
4. Make puree of tomatoes and add into veggies.
5. Add spices of your choice. I used salt nd garam masala
6. Mix soya chunks in veggie pan and saute well
7. Garnish with Coriander leaves or palak leaves
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!