Soya chilly with Veg Noodles
• By Amrita Bhatia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 637 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chilly with Veg Noodles
- › For veg noodles: Noodles 50gm Olive oil 10gm Onion 1/2 Green veggies Spices (salt, white pepper) Soya sauce 1tsp
- › For soya chilly: Soya chunks 60gm Maida 15gm Spices ( salt, white pepper) Soya Sauce Onion 1/2 Garlic chopped Tomato puree 1tbsp Oil 10gm
1. For Noodles: Boil noodles and keep aside. In a pan, put oil, saute veggies till half cooked, add boiled noodles, spices and soya sauce, let it cook for sometime.
2. For Soya chilly: Boil soya, keep aside for sometime. Then add maida, spices, soya sauce to the boiled soya, mix properly. Put 5gm oil to the pan and add soya, saute till it get little crispy. Take it out. Add another 5gm oil to the pan, add onion, garlic, tomato puree, spices, soya sauce, 1tbsp water. Add soya to it, saute for 2-3 mins and it is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!