• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 248 kcal
Ingredients for Soya-chicken cutlets
- › Chicken-50gm
- › Soya chunks/granules-50gm
- › carrot raw 20gm
- › ginger raw- 5gm
- › garlic raw- 5gm
- › chilly paste/sauce- 0.5 tbsp
- › spinach and coriander leaves-20gm (macros not included)
1. Soak the soya chunks in water for 5 minutes. Meanwhile clean and cut the chicken and drain out excess water.
2. In a mixer, grind the chicken adding ginger garlic and chilly paste and take it in a bowl
3. Now drain water out of soya chunks and grind it as well and add to the bowl. Make sure it's is dry not kind of paste and add it to the bowl
4. To the soya and chicken mixture, add chopped carrots, spinach, coriander leaves/parsely, cumin powder, black pepper and salt.
5. Roll it balls and pin it in round shape. And cook it in non-stick pan until it's caramel brown. You can cover it for sometime so that it cooks evenly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!