Soya Cheese Sandwich
• By Ishika Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 434 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Cheese Sandwich
- › 2 whole wheat bread 1 slice of cheese 50 grams onion 1 tbsp lemon juice 30 gram Soya Granules 30 gram tofu 10 gram butter 1/4 tbsp kasturi methi 1/2 tbsp chilli powder 1/4 salt 1 green chilli chopped 1/4 tbsp ginger 1/4 tbsp Chaat masala
1. For Stuffing:- Take a pan and heat half of your butter then add chopped ginger and saute it well. After that add finely chopped onions and cook them until brown. Now add all the spices and roast them for a minute. Add your grated tofu and boiled soya granules to it. Mix it well and your filling is ready!😃 For Sandwich:- Take a slice of bread and add stuffing to it put a cheese slice over it and cook it from both side until brown. (You can use your remaining butter now😃) Cut your sandwich into 4 peices and decorate your plate with some chilli sauce and mustard sauce to add some extra taste ...😃😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!