Soya Cheese Kebab
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 602 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Cheese Kebab
- › 75 g Soya chunks
- › 1-1.5 chopped onion
- › Chopped green chillies
- › Chopped coriander
- › 100 g Cooked rice
- › Finely chopped Ginger-Garlic
- › Garam masala powder
- › Indian spices
- › Chat masala
- › 30 g Grated cheese
- › 30 g oil
1. Thoroughly wash soy chunks.Next, put a pressure cooker on medium flame and add soya chunks in it along with the required amount of water. Close the lid of the cooker and cook soya chunks until done. Once done, drain the water and squeeze the chunks well in a bowl and keep it aside.
2. Next, take a large bowl and add boiled soya chunks in it along with grated mozzarella cheese, ginger-garlic paste, chopped onions, coriander leaves, green chilli, pressed rice or poha, salt and the other spices. Mix well and add a little water to knead a soft dough. Once done, keep it aside.
3. Now divide the dough into smaller portions and shape them.
4. In a heated pan / Griller , add oil once it is heated add kebabs. Rotate it in every few mins or Cook until it’s done.
5. Once done, transfer the kebabs in an absorbent paper.
6. Serve hot 🥵 with sauce / Chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!