Soya Cheese Cutlet
• By Neetu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 1206 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Cheese Cutlet
- › 100 gm Soya Chunks
- › 350gms Boiled Potato
- › 45gm Besan / Gram Flour
- › 15gm Ghee
- › salt, black pepper, jeera powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder
- › 1-2 pc green chilli as per taste
- › 125gm cheese
1. Dry Roast 100gm Soya chunks and cool it for sometime and grind it to make soya chunks powder
2. I boiled 450gm potatoes without peeling and after peeling the potato quantity was 350 however no change in quantity before and after boiling potato with peel..
3. Mash Potatoes, add soya chunks powder and gram flour and all dry masalas mentioned in ingredients
4. Now mix all the ingredients and cutlet masala is ready
5. either you can add whole cheese in this batter or add cheese like filling in the cutlet
6. I roasted tikkis on non stick pan but you can air fry or bake in oven as well..
7. i used 15gm ghee to roast all the 16 tikkis that were made
8. serve with green chutney or any sauce in ur macros.. even curd is also good option :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!