soya chaap stick
• By Shraddha Varshney
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 433 kcal
Ingredients for soya chaap stick
- › soya beans 35 grms
- › soya chunks or granules 30 grms
- › maida 70 -80grms
- › wooden sticks to roll on Can be either icecream sticks, wooden cutlery
1. soak the soya beans over night, drain the water. soak the soya Chuck in hot water, drain and squeeze out all the water.
2. grind the soya beans and soya chunks I'm the grinder and form a fine paste. avoid adding water. if needed, add very little water.
3. take the paste in the wide bowl, add maida little by little and make a dough out of it.. u may need more or less maida depending upon the water on the paste or quality of maida.
4. pinch a ball from the dough dough dust the rolling board and roll it half cm thick.
5. cut the stripes out of rolled dough.
6. take the stick and roll the stipes around it. you can roll 1-4strips on each stick.
7. add the sticks to the boiling water, for 10 to 15 mins, it also depends on the thickness and no.of stripes rolled.
8. take them out and let them cool down. you can use them for any recipe like soya chaap tikka dry or gravy, grilled chaap etc
9. above measurements made around 10 stick of 40 grms each( weight is before boiling them)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!