Soya Carrot-Beetroot Cutlets
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 309 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Carrot-Beetroot Cutlets
- › Soya chunks - 50gm
- › Carrot- 100gm
- › Beetroot- 50gm
- › Turmeric fresh- 5gm
- › Olive oil- 5gm
- › Wheat flour- 10gm
- › Dry spices- red chilly powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt. (all 0.5tsp)
1. Soak the soya chunks in water for about 5 minutes. Then, squeeze out the excess water and keep it aside
2. In a mixer, add soya chunks, grated carrot and beetroot and all dry spices and pulse it nicely.
3. Now, add wheat flour and pulse once more until you get smooth paste like mixture
4. Divide it into equal portions and make the cutlets out of it by pressing the ball against your palm using fingers.
5. Brush the pan with olive oil and saute it until it's of caramel brown on both the sides. Enjoy with greek yogurt!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!