• By Bhavana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:50 Minutes 304 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Cake
- › 20gm defatted soya flour
- › 20gm refined flour ( maida)
- › Pinch salt, baking powder, baking soda
- › One whole egg
- › 15-20 gm sweetener (I took half stevia and half refined sugar)
- › 40ml milk
- › Vanilla extract/essence
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl I.e soya flour, refined flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda
2. Take another bowl and mix all wet ingredients i.e egg, sweetener, milk, oil, vanilla essence. Beat well
3. Pour the wet mixture in the dry mixture and mix lightly
4. Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes and bake at 180degree for 35-40 minutes. Let it cool a little before cutting into pieces. I forgot to add oil in my cake though, however have included oil macros in above recipe.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!