• By Ishwar Ailsinghani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 464 kcal
Ingredients for Soya biryani
- › Soya mini chunks- 50gms
- › Rice- 50gms
- › Salt, Red chilli powder, Turmeric powder and kitchen king masala as per taste
- › Tomatoes- 50 gms
- › Onions- 50 gms
- › Green chilies- 3 to 4
- › Bay leafs- 2
- › Cinnamon- one small piece
- › Ghee- 10 gms
- › Clove- 1
- › Water- 500ml
1. 1. In a pressure cooker heat ghee and saute bay leafs, cinnamon and clove. 2. Add onions and saute until golden brown 3. Add water, tomatoes, green chilies, salt, red chili powder, kitchen king. 4. Keep it on a low flame for 05 minutes. 5. Wash mini soya chunks in a vessel filled with water. 6. Add mini soya chunks and keep it on a high flame. 7. Stir eventually and wait till the water drains. 8. Add another 300 ml water 9. Cover and pressure cook for 02 whistles on a high flame. 10. Add rice and again pressure cook for 02 whistles.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!