• By Prasanth R
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 576 kcal
Ingredients for SOYA BIRIYANI
- › Basmati rice (75gm)
- › Soya chunks(50gm)
- › Carrot (50gm)
- › Oil (10gm)
- › Onion (100gm)
- › Tomato (50gm)
- › One long Green chilli
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Sombu (anise)
- › Cloves - 2
- › Small piece cinnamon
- › Curry leaves
1. Pour 8 gm of oil in a non stick pan while keeping it in medium flame
2. Add anise,cloves,cinnamon and curry leaves to the pan and saute for few seconds
3. Add green chilli and onion and saute till it turns golden brown.
4. Add tomatoes and saute them for 30 seconds
5. Add badshah tandoori chicken masala, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and turmeric powder and saute for 30 more seconds
6. Add soya chunks (soaked in hot water before starting) and saute for 2 minutes
7. Add carrot and saute for 2 minutes and then add salt as per taste
8. Add 175 ml of water and close with a lid and let it boil for 5 minutes.
9. Add soaked rice and keep it in low flame for 10 minutes and close the lid.
10. Add 2gm ghee before serving
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!