• By Mayuri Lahane
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0010 Minutes 225 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Bhurji
- › 5 gm ghee
- › 50 gm soya chunks
- › 50 gm chopped onion
- › green chillies (2)
- › curry leaves (4-5)
- › 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- › 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- › chopped coriander leaves
- › 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- › salt
1. Boil soya chunks
2. Squeeze out the water from the boiled soya chunks and grind it in a grinder.
3. Heat ghee in a pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
4. Add chopped green chillies, curry leaves, and onion. Sauté until the onions become golden.
5. Add turmeric. Mix well and add ground soya, and salt. Add water as per the desired consistency. I have used 2 tablespoons of water.
6. Cover the lid and let it cook for a minute on medium flame. Mix it well and let it cook for a few more minutes on low flame.
7. Turn off the flame. Add coriander leaves, and lemon juice. Mix it well. Enjoy with roti or as is.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!