Soya Bhurji Recipe
• By Anubhav bhadani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Bhurji Recipe
- › 60 gm Soya Chunk 2 teaspoon Olive oil 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds 1 green chillies – Finely chopped 1 teaspoon ginger Finely chopped 1/4 cup onions Finely chopped 1/2 cup capsicum Finely chopped 1/4 cup Chopped tomatoes chopped 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon Chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala 1/4 teaspoon Salt to taste 1 tablespoon Finely chopped coriander – 1tbsp
1. Soak soya granules in hot water. Add salt while soaking to season it nicely.
2. After 10 minutes squeeze out the granules to remove excess water.
3. In a stove - place pan add olive oil, cumin seeds, green chillies and mix them with oil cook for 2 mins
4. add in the finely chopped onion and capsicum tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and salt.
5. cook this veggie masala for 3 mins
6. Add in soaked Soya chunck along with 1/4 cup of water, mix well and cook for 5 mins
7. Finish cooking cycle and your delicious soya bhurji is ready. You can serve this protein-rich side dish is any meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!