• By Jijo Joseph
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 170 kcal
Ingredients for Soya bhurjee
- › soya chunks 50gms
- › onion 1 medium
- › tomato 1 medium
- › salt as required
- › masala if required
- › egss if you want
- › coconut oil 15 gms
1. soak soya Chunks in warm water for 20 mins meanwhile cut onions, Tomatoes and green chili if you want. do a tadka style adding oil and then onion along with a bit of masala. when it turns golden color you can add the soya chunks but make sure to cut it into pieces so that it can absorb the masala. do remember to remove the excess water before that. and cook untill it gets soft and all the masala ingredients and mix it continuously. so if you eat eggs you can make it more healthier and tastier by adding 2 whole eggs and then mixing it untill it becomes bhurji like thing add tomato at last and mix it in low gas continuously.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!