Soya Besan Dhokla with Sweet and sour vinegar
• By Mayank Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 451 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Besan Dhokla with Sweet and sour vinegar
- › Besan 60grms
- › Soya Flour 60grms
- › Oil 3grms
- › Stevia
- › Lemon 1
- › Mustard Seeds
- › Onion half
- › Cucumber 1
- › Tomato half
- › Eno
- › ACV
1. 1. Mix Besan , Soya Flour together in a bowl . Add salt and condiments of choice and mix all together. 2. Add water , make a thick paste if the mixture and let it rest for 10 mins. 3. In a pan heat water , keep a base and rub some oil in a small pan to pour the batter . 4. Add eno in the mixture and water . Mix all together , the batter will rise . Pour all in small oiled pan and keep the pan in big pan and cover it for 25 min for steam or till the knife comes out clean. 5. Meanwhile cut the salad , onion , tomato , cucumber and add condiments of choice. 6. In a separate pan out the oil , add mustard seeds and let it crackle . Once it crackles add water,ACV , stevia and lemon and bring to boil. 7. Take out the ready dhokla , let it cool . Cut into pieces and put it the serving dish. Garnish with corriander and serve with salad and sweet and salt vinegar.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!