Soya Beet Greens Fry
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 190 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Beet Greens Fry
- › 60 gm Soya Chunks
- › 20 gm Red Onion
- › 8 gm Tomato Sauce
- › 10 gm Ginger Garlic Paste
- › 30 gm Beet Greens ( along with stalks)
- › 1/4 tsp Turmeric + 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- › 5 gm oil
- › Salt
- › 8 gm Green Chilly
1. Pre- Soak the soya chunks in water for 15 mins.
2. Boil these for 12 mins. Drain using a sieve and squeeze out excess water from the soya chunks. Chop them up into smaller pieces.
3. Fine chop the Beetgreens green chillies and onions.
4. Keep a pan on low flame coat it with 5 gm oil/ ghee. Add in the chopped onions, chillies , GG paste saute well, add in the chopped soya chunks , spices salt give a mix. Close the lid and cook for 5-6 mins. Now add in the greens and sauce along with little water. Mix well and cook till all water evaporates.
5. Serve as a side or enjoy on its own with yoghurt.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!