Soya Bean Pulao
• By Abhijit Rajkumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
2:00 Minutes 1279 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Bean Pulao
- › Soya Bean : 50gm
- › Peas : 15 gm
- › Palak : 20 gm
- › Rice : 100 gm
- › Paneer : 200gm
- › Ghee : 20gm
- › Chillies : 2 pieces
1. Take Pressure Cooker put 5gm of ghee and let it heat up.
2. Cut Chillies , Palak and fried them along with Peas for 2 mins , add Salt and Dhaniya Power to it.
3. Put the washed Raw Rice along with soaked Soya Bean
4. Close the cooker lid and allow it to whistle for 3 times and let it cool down
5. While the Pulao is being cook, add 15gm ghee in Pan and heat it up.
6. Saute the Paneer till turn brown
7. Replace the fried Paneer from pan to Plate
8. Add the cooked rice and Soya Bean mixture to the pan which is already having some ghee in it, so you don't lose the macros from ghee.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!