Soya balls (muthia)
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 238 kcal
Ingredients for Soya balls (muthia)
- › Soya chunks- 50gm
- › Cabbage-50gm
- › Radish-10gm
- › Ghee/oil- 3 gm
- › other ingredients- pinch of mustard seeds, sesame seeds, carrom seeds and dry spices including cumin powder, coriander powder, black pepper and salt.( Macros not included)
- › Gram flour - 10gm
1. In a pot, bring soya chunks to boil and drain out excess water.
2. In a grinder, add squeezed soya chunks, cabbage, radish and let it be coarse grinded.
3. In a bowl, take this mixture and add gram flour and all other seeds and spices except mustard seeds and mix it nicely. Roll balls out of it.
4. In a pan, add ghee and mustard seeds and let it crackle. Then add the balls and little water and let it cook until its light golden brown.
5. Add some coriander leaves to garnish it!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!