Soya Aloo Tikki
• By Samuel T Rajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 461 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Aloo Tikki
- › Soya chunk 25 gms
- › Boiled potato 50 gms
- › Bread crumbs 50 gms
- › Corn flour 20 gms
- › Chopped Green chilli, onion, coriander leaves
- › Chilli flakes
- › Oil 10 gms
- › Salt to taste
1. 1. Boil the potatoes and soya chunk until cooked 2. Squeeze the excess water from soya chunk and then roughly grind to look coarser. 3. Now bind the soya chunk along with potatoes, chopped green chilli, onion, coriander 4. Now add bread crumbs and corn flour to make the dough firm. 5. Add salt to taste. 6. Make small patties and rub the patties with leftover corn flour and bread crumbs. 7. Spray the patties with oil and use either an air fryer or oven to cook until it cooked.
2. Goes well with tamarind chutney
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!