Soya Aloo paratha with curd
• By Shilpi Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 324 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Aloo paratha with curd
- › 25gm Whole wheat flour ,15gm soya chunks powder
- › 100 gm Potato
- › Spices( red chilli powder,salt, cumin seed, coriander powder, fennel seed powder)
- › 5 gm Ghee
- › 100 gm homemade curd
- › Chat masala
1. Mix wheat flour and soya chunks powder and make dough with the help of water n a pinch of salt
2. Boil potato and mash
3. Put spices in potato
4. Take dough and dust with some wheat flour. Roll it in a circle of about 4to 4.5 inches in diameter.
5. Stuff the stuffing and roll slightly thick.
6. Cook the paratha to golden brown adding ghee. Sprinkle some chaat masala
7. Finally, serve hot aloo paratha with curd
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!