Soya 65 (easy version)
• By Bivas
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 512 kcal
Ingredients for Soya 65 (easy version)
- › Soya chunks 100 gms
- › Ghee/oil 10 gms
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Salt
- › Turmeric
- › Asafoetida
- › Green chillies
- › Coriander
- › Red chilli powder
- › Curd 30gms
- › Rice flour 10gms
- › Chopped ginger and garlic
- › Rai/small mustard seeds
- › Pepper powder
- › Curry leaves (lots)
- › Lemon (optional)
1. In a bowl, take sufficient hot water and add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, curd, asafoetida
2. Soak the soya chunks in above mixture for about 30 minutes
3. Strain the soya out and add the rice flour on the soya. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add 5 gm ghee and mix again
5. Transfer into pre-heated air fryer and let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in a kadhai, heat 5gm ghee, add the chopped ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida, green chillies and saute for a minute.
7. Add the air fried soya into kadhai... And mix well. Add pepper powder
8. Fry on kadhai for about 5 mins.
9. Transfer to a plate and Squeeze lemon juice on top
10. Garnish with coriander leaves
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!