Soy Orange Crêpe
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 242 kcal
Ingredients for Soy Orange Crêpe
- › All purpose flour/wheat flour - 30gm
- › Soy milk powder - 20gm
- › Orange juice fresh - 15gm
- › Vanilla syrup - 1 tsp
- › Zero calorie sweetner - 5-6 tablets or as per the taste.
- › olive oil - 5gm
1. In bowl, add soy milk powder and orange juice and whisk it nicely.
2. Now, add flour little by little and whisk again so as to avoid lumps.
3. Add sweetener plus vanilla syrup and give a nice mix
4. Brush the pan with oil and with the help of laddle pour in the batter. Slowly spread it throughout by tilting, allowing the batter to form thin layer on the surface
5. Cook crepe on each side until it's golden brown.
6. Top it with fresh orange and pomegranate! Enjoy!
7. Note: Topping macros are not included.
8. One can make 3 or 4 crepes out of it, depending on the size.
9. Tip: If you're using fresh orange juice make sure you remove all its outer white part and deseed it, or else it will turn bitter
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!