Soy milk Pancakes
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 296 kcal
Ingredients for Soy milk Pancakes
- › Soy milk powder - 30gm
- › Oats - 30gm
- › Olive oil - 5gm
- › Apple cider vinegar (acv) - 1 tbsp
- › Water - 100ml
- › Baking powder - 0.5 tbsp
- › Salt - a pinch
- › Zero calorie sweetener- as per the taste
- › Vanilla/mixfruit essence- 3 to 4 drops
1. In a bowl, add soy milk powder and water and whisk it well. Now add acv and mix again. Let it rest for about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, add oats, salt and baking powder to the mixer and grind it to get the flour. Now shift in the flour to the bowl. Add sweetener and essence as well and whisk it nicely. Let it sit for another 5 minutes.
3. Now, brush the pan with oil and ladle out the batter in a small pan and cook it until it’s golden brown on both the sides, while flipping it in between.
4. Voila! It’s ready. 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!