Soy Banana cookies
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 84 kcal
Ingredients for Soy Banana cookies
- › Banana- 150gm
- › Oats- 60gm
- › Almonds- 50gm
- › Soy milk powder- 45gm
- › Olive oil- 10gm
- › Dates-10gm
- › Zero calories sweetener- as per the taste
- › Cinnamon powder- 0.5tsp
- › Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- › Baking powder- 1 tsp
1. Grind the oats in a mixer and take it in a bowl. Then, grind almonds as well and mix it with oats powder and soy milk powder and keep it aside.
2. Mash the bananas with the help of fork and add cinnamon powder and vanilla essence to it.
3. Mix all wet and dry ingredients together. Add water if required (optional)
4. Keep it in a refrigerator for 10 minutes, this will allow the oatmeal to blend nicely.
5. Line the baking tray with parchment paper and spoon the cookie mixture giving it round shape.
6. Top it with chopped dates or you may use chocolate chips. Bake at 160 degree Celsius for about 15 minutes. Or until it’s done. Enjoy😋😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!