Sour & Spicy Prawns Sukka Masala.
• By Kalpita Petkar.
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 523 kcal
Ingredients for Sour & Spicy Prawns Sukka Masala.
- › • 225 grams prawns • 1 finely chopped tomato • 1 finely chopped onion • Coriander according to requirement • 1 tbsp mix masala/ red chilli powder • Salt according to taste • 1/4 tsp asafoetida • 1/4 tsp turmeric powder • 3-4 kokam • 1 small garlic finely chopped • 23 grams ghee • Water
1. Heat ghee in a pan. Once the ghe is heated add 1/4 tsp asafoetida. Add kokam, turmeric powder, garlic finely chopped. Add some coriander chopped onion & tomato. Add Salt according to taste and mix well. Once the mixture becomes semi soft & golden add masala/ red chilli powder and prawns. Mix everything together. Now add little water for the prawns to cook. Add some coriander on top. Close the pan with a lid and let it cook for 5-10 mins under the steam. Sour & Spicy Prawns Sukka Masala is Ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!