Sorrel leaves/Gongura Chicken
• By Ravi krishnamurthy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 326 kcal
Ingredients for Sorrel leaves/Gongura Chicken
- › Sorrel leaves or Gongura leaves-100gms Boneless chicken breast- 150gms (medium pieces) Onions - 50gms (chopped medium pieces) Tomato - 50gms (chopped to small pieced) Ginger garlic paste - 1.5tsp Green chillies- 2 nos(split from the centre) Dry red chilli- 1 (broken to 2-3 pieces) Turmeric powder- 1/4 TSP Red Chilli Powder- 1 TSP plus a quarter TSP to marinate Dhania or Coriander powder - 1 TSP Salt to taste Oil (coconut or any of your preference)- 10gm Mustard seeds - 1/4 TSP
1. Apply 1/2 TSP ginger garlic paste, little salt and quarter spoon of chilli powder in the chicken pieces and keep it aside for 15-20 mins. Take a kadhai add 10 ml coconut oil or any oil of your preference, add the mustard leaves, wait for them to splutter. Add green chillies, red chillies, and onions followed by the rest ginger garlic paste. Cook until it starts turning brown. Add turmeric, red chilli powder and dhania powder and salt. Once the raw smell is gone add the marinated chicken and cook till they get a bit of colour. Add tomato and cook till they get pulpy. Now add the Sorrell leaves or Gongura leaves and cook till the cook down and the moisture dries up. Can be served with rice or roti based on your preference
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!