Sorrel leaves - Dhal curry
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 116 kcal
Ingredients for Sorrel leaves - Dhal curry
- › Raw Gram dhal 30gms (soak for 30mins before use)
- › Onion 50gms
- › Sorrel Leaves base
1. Cook soaked dhal and onion for 2 whistles on high in a cooker.
2. In a bowl, take 3 tbsp (~45gms) of sorrel leaves base and add the cooked dhal onion mixture in it. Mix well.
3. Check your spice level. If needed add homemade red chilli powder and mix.
4. Garnish with coriander leaves Serve with white rice preferably.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!