Sooji ki Halwa
• By Arindam Mondal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 486 kcal
Ingredients for Sooji ki Halwa
- › Sooji - 60gm
- › Peanuts - 30gm
- › Butter/Ghee - 10gm
1. Heat up a Frying Pan and add butter/ghee in it.
2. Add the Sooji and Peanuts and roast for 7-8 mins in medium flame.
3. Add water, salt , cardamom powder and sugar free as per taste.
4. Cook for another 10-12 mins, until the water is evaporated and sooji turns golden brown.
5. Let it cool for few minutes and then serve it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!