• By Himanshu Dhiman
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 477 kcal
Ingredients for Sooji Halwa
- › Sooji - 50 gms (1/2 cup)
- › Ghee - 50 gms
- › Jaggery Sugar - 50 gms
- › Dry fruits (cashew, pista, almonds) - Total 20 gms
- › Cardamom powder - 1 to 2 pinches
1. Add all ghee to a heated pan and let it melt.
2. Add all Sooji to the pan and keep flame on medium (lower side is ok should not be high). Roast the Sooji till it becomes golden brown and starts giving a roasted smell. Be careful to not heat too much after roasting as it can burn
3. Immediately add 1.5 cup of water in the pan with the roasted sooji
4. Add sugar to the pan and let everything cook for 3 minutes on low-medium flame, then Sooji will become a bit thicker and get the texture of halwa
5. Cut all dry fruits and add them to the pan, also add the cardamom powder and cook more to dry out water and get the halwa thicker. Once done, serve hot with more dry fruits sprinkled on top
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!