• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 284 kcal
Ingredients for Sooji Appe
- › Sooji - 50 Grams
- › Curd - 60 Grams
- › Capsicum - 25 Grams
- › Onion - 25 Grams
- › Refined - 2 Gram
- › Green Chilli - 1
- › Mustard Seeds - 2 Gram
- › Salt as per taste
- › Baking Soda a pinch
1. Mix sooji with curd. Add salt, finely chopped green chilli, capsicum, onion. Mix well, add a little water to adjust the consistency to make lump free batter. At last add baking soda and give a good stir. Brush the appe pan with oil and add 3-5 mustard seeds in each slot. Pour the batter and cook after covering it on medium flame. Flip the appe after 3-4 minutes and cook other side as well till it become lightly brown. Enjoy with green chutney or peanut chutney. Note: You can add whatever vegetables you like. I just added onion.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!