Slow Cooker Protein Chicken Tacos
• By Donna Copeland
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
04:15 Minutes 388 kcal
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Protein Chicken Tacos
- › 450 gms boneless skinless chicken breast
- › 3 cups salsa
- › One teaspoon cumin
- › 2 tablespoon chilli powder
- › 1/2 cup corn kernels
- › 1/2 cup black beans
- › 1/2 cup low salt chicken stock/broth
- › 8 whole wheat flour Tortillas
- › 1 large tomato diced
- › 1 cup low fat shredded cheese
- › 1/4 cup diced avocado
- › 1/4 cup plain Greek yoghurt
1. In slow cooker add chicken, salsa, cumin, chilli powder, corn, black beans and stock. Mix, cook for 8 hours on slow or 4 hours on high in slow cooker. Remove tender chicken from slow cooker and shred with a fork. Return to slow cooker and cook for another 30 minutes on low or 15 minutes on high.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of shredded chicken on to each Tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomato and cheese, avocado and yoghurt. Serve and enjoy!!!
4. Makes 8. Macros are per taco.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!