skinny chocolate mug cake
• By Srishti
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 122 kcal
Ingredients for skinny chocolate mug cake
- › 2 tbsp. flour 1 1/2 tbsp. no-calorie sweetener You can use sugar, but it adds calories 2 tsp. cocoa powder 1/4 tsp. baking powder Pinch of salt 2 tbsp. milk 1 tsp. oil 1 drop of vanilla extract
1. Combine the flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in the mug. Whisk gently until until no lumps remain. Stir in the milk, olive oil, and vanilla until smooth. Bake in the microwave on high for 30-35 seconds. Do not overcook or it will be rubbery! The cake will continue cooking for the next minute as it sets. Cool 3-5 minutes. Serve with a sprinkle of powdered sugar, topped with berries & cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce, etc. ( don't forget to add the calories)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!