• By preeti dsouza
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 198 kcal
Ingredients for Skinny burrito
- › Tomato 20 gm (blanched)
- › Onion 30 gm
- › Garlic 5 gm
- › Lemon juice 15ml
- › Corriander 10 gm
- › Greek yoghurt 30 gm
- › Black beans 20 gm (boiled)
- › Chicken breast 25 gm (boiled and shredded)
- › Amul cheese slice 1
- › Salt to taste
- › ½ tsp cumin powder
1. For Salsa Add blanched tomato, onion, garlic, lemon juice, corriander, salt (according to taste) and half tsp cumin powder to food processor. Pulse a few times to break up the large pieces, then process until texture is as smooth as desired. Taste the salsa and based on personal preference, adjust as necessary. Transfer to airtight container and let sit in the refrigerator for a couple of hours or 1 day for best flavor.
2. Evenly divide each ingredient into a long glass as follows: Layer 1 : Salsa Layer 2 : Small portion of shredded chicken Layer 3 : Small portion of black beans Layer 4: Remaining shredded chicken Layer 5: Remaining black beans Layer 6: Cheese slices cut into small pieces Layer 7: Thin layer of salsa Layer 8: Top it off with greek yoghurt
3. Garnish with corriander leaves. Luscious Skinny Burrito is ready. Serve cold.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!