Simple Soya Cutlet - High Protein
• By Akash Rochlani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 354 kcal
Ingredients for Simple Soya Cutlet - High Protein
- › Onion 100gms
- › Tomato 100gms
- › Potato 200gms
- › Soya 50gms
- › Garlic ginger paste
- › Jeera powder
- › Corriander leaves
- › Red chilli powder
- › Dry Mango powder
- › Ghee 10gms
1. 1. Cook onion & tomato in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle on high flame and then simmer the flame for couple of minutes. Once the cooker has cooled, add salt , ginger garlic paste, pepper , garam masala , turmeric & corrainder powder.
2. 2. Soak soya granules in warm water for 20min , squeze it and add this to above mixture in the cooker, add 30ml of water and close the cooker, and cook it on high flame for one whistle.
3. 3. Open the cooker lid and heat till the moisture evaporates. Remove once dry.
4. 4. Peel and mash boiled pototoes in a plate , add bread crumbs , green chillies , corriander leaves , black pepper, jeera powder and mix well.
5. 5. Heat garlic and ginger paste in 5ml ghee and add this to the potatoes mixture.
6. 6. Add cooked soyabean granules and keep mixing, and season the mixture. Make a patty out of this mixture. Enjoy your daily protein dose - soya cutlet.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!