Simple Soya Chunks Masala
• By Akash Rochlani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 252 kcal
Ingredients for Simple Soya Chunks Masala
- › Soya Chunks 50gms or Soya granules
- › Onions 100gms
- › Tomatoes 100gms
- › Garlic ginger paste
- › Garam masala
- › Coriander powder
- › Green peas 25gms
1. Cook onion & tomato in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle on high flame and then simmer the flame for couple of minutes.
2. Once the cooker has cooled, add salt , ginger garlic paste, pepper , garlic ginger paste, garam masala , turmeric & corrainder powder.
3. Soak soya chunks in warm water for 20min , squeze it and add this to above mixture in the cooker.
4. Add 25gms green peas & 30ml of water and close the cooker, and cook it on high flame for one whistle. Serve with your daily portion of carbs and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!