Simple Grilled Paneer Harissa Sauce
• By Akash Rochlani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
25:00 Minutes 452 kcal
Ingredients for Simple Grilled Paneer Harissa Sauce
- › 100gms Paneer
- › Red Capsicum (130gms)
- › Four bird eye chilli
- › Garlic (gms)
- › Carom seeds (1teaspoon)
- › Cumin seeds (1teaspoon)
- › Corriander seeds(1teaspoon)
- › Lemon (half)
- › Black pepper (1/2teaspoon)
- › Oil (5gms)
- › Sugar (3gms)
1. Take Red Bell pepper and char grill it over direct flame
2. Cover the capsicum with lid & once done remove the charred skin , Chop the capsicum and remove the seeds.
3. In a pan dry roast Ajwain seeds ,Corrainder seeds & cumin. Remove the roasted masala after 5min
4. Take 5 Bird eye Chillies in a bowl and pour hot water over it and let it rest for 10min.
5. In a mixer add the chillies , grilled capsicum and roasted masala , add 5garlic cloves, 30ml water , 3gms sugar , lemon , black pepper , 5ml olive oil, salt.
6. Grind the mixture and your sauce is ready.
7. Quote paneer with the sauce and grill it on a non-stick pan. And your Harissa Paneer is ready. Serve with your portion of rice and Potatoes (Boil your potatoes and cut them and sprinkle salt, red chilli)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!