Simple Egg Curry
• By Sachin Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 617 kcal
Ingredients for Simple Egg Curry
- › egg
- › oil
- › onion-tomato-ginger-garlic paste
- › salt
- › turmeric-redchilli-garam masala powder
1. Heat pan
2. Pour 5 ml oil/ghee
3. Fry the eggs
4. Now once the eggs get golden in colour, remove them and put paste of onion-tomato-ginger-garlic, cook it for 2 minutes.
5. Add salt, turmeric powder, ref chilli powder and garam masala and cook for 2 more minutes.
6. Add water and cook for 5 minutes till the gravy becomes a but thick.
7. Add the fried eggs and cook for 3-5 minutes as per your requirement of thickness of gravy, garnish with coriander.
8. I have used 8 eggs in this recipe and some potato as per my macros, you can adjust as per yours 😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!