Shrimp overload pizza
• By Ankita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 435 kcal
Ingredients for Shrimp overload pizza
- › Shrimps 90 grams deveined and cleaned well
- › Pizza sauce 20 grams
- › All purpose flour 20 grams
- › Yeast or baking soda 1/4 th teaspoon
- › Cheese 10 grams ( I have used grated mozzarella and cheddar both mixed)
- › Salt ,Pepper and pizza seasoning as per taste
1. Make dough out of maida , a pinch of salt and baking soda or yeast . Add water to make chapati like dough and let it sit for 10 minutes
2. Meanwhile keep the toppings ready and preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes on baking mode.
3. Now roll it thin like chapati , prick with fork uniformly and smear the sauce . Add half cheese , then shrimps and then remaining cheese.
4. Sprinkle salt , pepper , pizza seasoning and bake for 10-15 minutes at 250 degrees
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!