Shredded Chicken Cheese Toast
• By Shwetha KN
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 191 kcal
Ingredients for Shredded Chicken Cheese Toast
- › Whole Wheat Bread - 15g
- › Cheese Slice - 1
- › Chicken - 50g
- › Curd - 10g
- › Butter - 2g
- › Turmeric for marinade
- › Salt and pepper for seasoning
1. Marinate chicken in curd with a pinch of turmeric and salt.
2. Use a brush n smear the grill pan with butter and put in the chicken pieces and cook.
3. Shred the chicken pieces and add in the cheese, mix well. If required heat again.
4. Heat the pan and toast the whole wheat bread with remaining butter.
5. Place the chicken and cheese mixture on the bread and cover.
6. The cheese melts. Season with pepper and salt. U can use chilli flakes and oregano as well!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!