Shorshe Maach (Mustard fish)
• By Madhuparna Sarbadhikary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 327 kcal
Ingredients for Shorshe Maach (Mustard fish)
- › Rehu fish / prawns - 200 gms
- › Mustard paste - 2 tbsp
- › Olive pomace oil - 5 gms
- › Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
- › Green chillies - 2 (slit)
- › Salt to taste
- › Chopped Coriander for garnish.
1. Place the fish in a steel tiffin box (that has a tight lid / waterproof) mix all the ingredients together with 1/4 cup water and close the lid. Heat water in a bowl / wok (4-5 cups of water should be enough). Place the tiffin box in the hot water making sure that the water level is below the level of the tiffin box lid (lid of the box should be tightly closed). Put the flame on sim and let the fish steam for 25 mins. Check the fish if it is cooked and then garnish it with coriander. Serve hot with rice.
2. Make sure water does not enter the tiffin box while steaming and also make sure the wok does not run out of water while steaming.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!