Sheet Pan Eggs with Spinach and Ham
• By Donna Copeland
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 167 kcal
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Eggs with Spinach and Ham
- › 18 eggs (it’s a lot of eggs 😱)
- › 1/4 cup reduced fat milk
- › 1 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- › 1 teaspoon salt
- › 1 teaspoon pepper
- › 1 teaspoon onion powder
- › 1 packet frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- › 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- › 1/2 cup diced ham
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Spray sheet pan generously with cooking oil spray.
3. Whisk eggs, milk, paprika, salt, pepper, and onion powder together in a large bowl.
4. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with spinach, cheese and ham. Bake until set, depending on your oven. (Approx 30 -45 mins). Rotate pan halfway through cooking to get even cooking. When cooked cut into 12 squares. Thickness will depend on what size sheet pan you use but they are not meant to be too thick 🙂
5. Once cooled squares can be wrapped individually in plastic wrap or stored in a sealed container with baking paper in between. Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen up to 3 months.. To reheat, remove plastic wrap, wrap in paper towel and microwave for 30-60 seconds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!