• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 174 kcal
Ingredients for Sheer Khurma
- › Milk low fat - 1500ml
- › Almonds - 20gm
- › Pistachios- 20gm
- › Chironji/Buchanania Lanzan - 10gm
- › Dried dates - 20gm
- › Zero calorie sweetener - 10-12 tablets or as per the taste.
- › Saffron strands - a pinch
- › Whole cardamom- 2
- › Vermicelli- 20gm
1. In the separate bowls, soak almonds, pistachios and chironji in hot water for about half hour. Remove its outer covering.
2. Using the slicer, cut the almonds and pistachios into slits and let all three dry under sun or at room temperature until it turns rigid. You may store them in refrigerator for about 10 months like this. Cut the dried dates into thin long slits as well.
3. In a big pot, add milk and add dried dates and cardamom and let it simmer until the color changes to light golden brown. Now add almonds, pistachios, saffron strands, chronji and sweetener and simmer for another 10 minutes.
4. Finally, add vermicelli and simmer for until 10 minutes or until it becomes soft. Don’t add vermicelli before, it will turn soggy.
5. Note: Actually, I didn’t add vermicelli in my recipe, as I didn’t get the thin one. But, has included in the recipe and macros as it’s the main ingredient of the dish.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!