• By Shiba
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:50 Minutes 354 kcal
Ingredients for shahi paneer
- › 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoon paneer 1/2 onion 1/4 inch ginger 3/4 green chilli 3/4 green cardamom 2 tablespoon yoghurt (curd) 1/4 teaspoon red chilli 1 and 1/2 tablespoon ghee 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder 1/4 cup milk 1/3 cup and 2 teaspoon tomato puree salt as required 1/4 cup water 2 tablespoon cashews 2 tablespoon almonds For Garnishing 1/4 handful coriander leaves 1/2 tablespoon fresh cream
1. To prepare this creamy shahi paneer recipe, chop the onion, green chillies, tomatoes along with ginger and coriander leaves separately. Now in a bowl, add the curd and whisk it well. If you are in a jiffy you can use tomato puree instead of using chopped tomatoes. To make this recipe more delicious you can dry roast the species separately and then add it to the gravy, this will make your recipe more aromatic. Now, grind cashews and almonds separately using a little water and make cashew and almond paste. Keep them aside until required.
2. Next, put a pan on medium flame and heat 3 tablespoons of ghee in it. Add the chopped onions, ginger, green chillies along with green cardamoms for 4 to 5 minutes. Add the tomato puree and cover the pan with a lid. Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes. Then, add the beaten curd and cook for another 5 minutes, and pour a cup of water in the pan and cook for a minute. When the gravy is cooked, let it cool at room temperature. When it's cool enough, add it to a mixer jar and blend till smooth and keep aside
3. Now, heat the remaining ghee in another pan and add the ground gravy in it along with red chilli powder, garam masala powder, cashew and almond paste along with salt. Bring it to a boil or till the gravy turns thickens and add the paneer cubes and milk in it. Cook for another 3 to 5 minutes. While the gravy is being cooked, cut the paneer in cubes and keep aside till required. Take two cubes and grate them for garnishing. Then garnish this delicious North Indian recipe with chopped coriander leaves and grated paneer. If you like it creamy you can add some fresh cream this will not only make your dish look scrumptious but at the same time it will add on to the taste. Serve hot with roomali roti or naan and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!