• By Harsh Magotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 281 kcal
Ingredients for Seitan curry
- › Seitan 100g
- › Onion 50g
- › Tomato 150g
- › Ghee 10g
- › Chicken masala
- › Salt
- › Turmeric
- › Red chilli
- › Cloves
- › Jeera
- › Ginger garlic paste
1. Heat ghee and add cloves 3,jeera,chopped onion and fry for 2 min.add ginger garlic paste
2. Add seitan pieces and sauté at med flame for 5 min
3. By this time seitan pieces wud turn light brown,add salt,Turmeric,red chilli and mix well.
4. Add chopped tomato and chicken masala and cover it and cook at low flame till oil separates.it will take 7-8 min.
5. Now add water as per gravy requirements and mix well and cook at high flame 🔥
6. It’s ready to serve
7. Garnish with coriander choppEd
8. In the pic- seitan curry with rice *Macros of rice not included *
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!