Scrambled eggs with Spinach + Avocado Toast
• By kripa
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 468 kcal
Ingredients for Scrambled eggs with Spinach + Avocado Toast
- › 2 eggs
- › Spinach (50 gm)
- › Cooking oil 1 tsp
- › Avocado (50 gm)
- › Toast (whole wheat/ Multigrain/ brown bread) 1 slice
- › Salt (as per taste)
- › Pepper (as per taste)
1. For Scrambled Eggs: Step 1: add oil onto a pan. Once heated, add some spinach and a pinch of salt. Sauté for a few minutes until cooked. Remove the cooked spinach from the pan on to a plate. Step 2: in the same pan, break 2 eggs and cook on medium low heat for the best scrambled eggs. Step 3: once eggs are scrambled, add the cooked spinach and cook it for another 2-3 minutes until desired. Step 4: remove the cooked eggs and spinach and season with salt 🧂 and pepper. You can use any other seasoning as per your taste. For the Avocado Toast: Step 1: cut half an avocado 🥑 carefully. Remove the green part into a bowl and mash it up. Step 2: add salt, pepper and any other seasoning as desired. Step 4: mix it well. Step 5: in the meantime, toast the bread slice. Step 6: spread the mashed avocado on to your toast. Step 7: Voila ! Your meal is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!