Schezwan Paneer Moong cut dosa
• By Jignyasha Ambasana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 733 kcal
Ingredients for Schezwan Paneer Moong cut dosa
- › Moong beans - 50g
- › Rice - 50g
- › Paneer - 130g
- › Oil - 8g
- › Veggies - Capsicum, Onions
- › Salt to taste
- › Coriander, green chilli, ginger, garlic, jeera
- › Ching’s Schezwan chutney 15g
1. Soak Moong beans and rice overnight. Next morning grind the soaked mixture in a grinder along with some coriander leaves, little ginger and garlic, 2-3 green chillies and jeera.
2. Remove the batter in a bowl and add water and mix everything. Keep the consistency of the batter just like dosa. You can keep the batter ready a couple of hours before cooking.
3. In a pan, take little oil. Add the chopped capsicum and onion and let it cook for 2 minutes.
4. Grate paneer and add it to the veggies in a pan. Add the Schezwan chutney and mix it all together.
5. Cook the paneer mixture for a couple of minutes and take it off in a plate.
6. In the same pan, out the batter and make a dosa. Spread the paneer mixture on dosa. Let the dosa cook properly on high flame.
7. Roll the dosa. You can cook the rolled dosa until crispy on both the sides.
8. Take it off in a plate and cut them in desired pieces.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!